Remote server maintenance allows us to provide IT Support remotely , ensuring that your server is functioning to the best of its ability and is patched with the latest security updates and service packs.
Servers are prime targets for hackers because they hold your most valuable company data. Those dealing with financial transactions are at even greater risk with the hackers prime aim to steal credit card information and anything of value.
Our team of consultants and engineers remotely provide you and your business with pro-active IT Support, protecting your IT investment from hackers looking to steal your company data.
As well as dealing with security, there are many other purposes of choosing a server maintenance contract, some of which include;
- Remote server support.
- Updating/Patching and ensuring the server is running as it should.
- Event monitoring – fixing small errors before they become crippling.
- Backup monitoring – ensuring backups are completed successfully.
- Managing group policies, password policies and access restrictions.
- Managing user accounts and their access rights.
- Managing remote access to the server through RWW, Terminal Services and VPN.
- Exchange server onsite and remote support.
Microsoft windows server maintenance can be quite time consuming when you take into account all the different aspects of a server such as managing DHCP scopes, DNS and group policies. A remote server maintenance contract takes care of all server configuration issues for a fixed monthly fee. You can obtain a remote server maintenance quote here.