PC Computers, be it a Laptop or a Desktop ,all suffer from a slowdown in system performance as they get older. The more they're used, the more temporary files accumilate, the slower the registry becomes, disks become more fragmented and error messages start appearing on your screen. As a result, the system becomes just that little bit slower and can be quite unstable resulting in frequent crashes and errors. Temporary files however is just the tip of the iceberg. It seems Microsoft Windows suffers from a slowdown over time unlike its linux rivals.
Just like humans visit the doctors from time to time, your PC also requires the same treatment and a PC Health Check should be performed ona regular basis.
A Computer Health Check involves cleaning out files that take up valuable space and are not needed however none of you personal files are touched.
PC Health Check Benefits:
- Improves System Performance
- Improves System Responsiveness
- Free's Up Valuable Disk Space
- Corrects Annoying Error Messages
- Improves System Boot Time
- Updates Computer Security
- Scans For Viruses, Malware, Spyware and Trojans