Small Business VOIP Packages
Voice Over IP (VoIP) is a method of making and receiving telephone calls using your broadband connection as opposed to using hard wired solutions such as those provided by the big TELCO's such as BT, AT&T, TalkTalk and Virgin. The major benefit of VoIP is cost as voice over IP services are significantly cheaper than traditional phone systems. VOIP is a genuine alternative to traditional office PBX systems without the expense and long contract durations.
SysFix provide a range of VOIP solutions for both home and business ranging from a single handset through to an entire office. Voice Over IP can dramatically cut your call charges and line rental.
Benefits of VoIP
- Lower line rental charges over rival providers such as BT. Line rental can be as low as £4 per month!
- Greatly expandable as you grow without high costs of installing new lines.
- No lengthy contracts like those associated with ISDN PBX systems.
- Make and transfer calls at zero cost between other phones on your system.
- Reduced call charges with the option to route different calls through different providers to cut costs.
- Option for custom voicemail and voicemail to email support.
- Option to set up a menu system to route calls to correct department.
- Option to set time based rules to route calls.
- Option to have remote extensions such as home wrokers as part of the same system.
- Can be managed by you.
- Set up unlimited extension numbers, rules and greetings.
- Set up call queuing systems.
- Fax to e-Mail option.
The benefits of a voice over IP system are huge.