How can I make my computer faster?
Do you have any top tips for speeding up a computer?
Here are our top 10 tips.
- Uninstall any software you don't need.
- Delete Internet Explorer Temporary Internet Files.
- Move your Swap File to a different drive.
- Turn off Visual Enhancements.
- If you use Windows Vista or Windows 7, Use ReadyBoost.
- Defragment your hard drive regularly.
- Delete files from the Temp folder.
- Remove startup items that don't really need to be started automatically.
- Use Managed Antivirus Software to stop Adware, Malware, Trojans
- Perform a PC Health Check on a regular basis.
Have any good tips? Let us know!!