What Is A PC Health Check?
A PC Health Check
is a Pre-Defined Set Of Steps
to help improve the speed and general stability of your PC Computer or Laptop Computer system.
The service is performed on your computer by one of our engineers remotely. You do not need to bring your computer to us!
It is important to maintain your computer on a regular basis to help prevent system crashes and to optimise your computers performance. Computer systems can become clogged due to the constant installation of programs, internet browsing and general day to day use. Just as a car has an oil change, your computer operating system, known as "Windows" needs regular attention. You may have noticed already that your computer isn't as fast as it used to be. Perform a Health check to optimise your computer system to the best of it's ability.
Computer Health Check includes:
- Free up disk space by removing old unused temporary files.
- The removal of unused help files.
- The removal of rogue unused programs to free up disk space.
- Cleaning and Optimising of the Windows registry to help improve machine responsiveness.
- Cleaning and organising of the desktop.
- Cleaning the event logs.
- Removal of old internet cache and cookies to improve internet browsing speed.
- Optimisation of system startup.
- Downloading and Installation of the latest windows updates.
- A Full Malware and Spyware scan.
- A Full machine Hard Drive Defragmentation.
As well as all of the above, we will also provide you with a free software pack for your computer.
The whole process takes around 1 Hour.